Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Ehh

animation was a little choppy and wasn't very smooth, humor was lacking because I guess I didn't "get it", as I've never personally known girl gamers who acted this way.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Somewhat amusing I suppose

The animation and art style were pretty lacking (although that may have been the point) and the humor was pretty dry, maybe a chuckle here and there but not really "hilarious".

I personally don't get why this has such a high rating, there is much better on the portal.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Ha!

Enjoyed the phoenix wright reference! Juan Corrida and Matt Engarde!

The Sacred Citizens The Sacred Citizens

HAY

UR NOAWT MR FIZZY SOTTOOOOLLLLELEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

jk

Who Took the Cookie? Who Took the Cookie?

Much better than the original!

Good animation that flows a ton better with the audio than the previous one!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Egoraptor

usually your videogame parodies have some element of humor in them; not usually the best but funny. This however just wasn't very funny, jumping around in the scene and kind of confusing at times. We also can't excuse the whole cliche dramatic crying at the end which was pretty pitiful.

Animation has gotten better over time though at least.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

I love you tom

For putting this on the frontpage. You have brought back my faith in newgrounds.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

While this is amusing.

I really don't see why this movie got such high praise, it's definitely not a piece of art. I've seen movies go through the portal who have clearly put more thought and effort into their movies managing maybe scratch 4.0 but then are immediately downvoted to 3.70. But as is the way of newgrounds I suppose. But yah, good work.

Titties Titties

Absolutely stunning

This really is an amazing piece of work, great job.