stellar movement stellar movement

Excellent, absolutely excellent. Repetitive without feeling repetitive, beautifully done.

Please make a longer version, like 5-10 mins long, to just put on headphones and forget the troubles.

eghcvg responds:

cha bro, too easy. i'll release a longer version sometime today or tomorrow. i'll send ya a message when published. thanks for the comment :D

Disappointing Love Disappointing Love

Love it!

Very good piano piece right here; although in my opinion the strings feel a little TOO distant throughout the song.

Semaphore responds:

I tried to give the strings another acoustic layer of hall because I want to hear the piano in the foreground, besides I worked with a filterto split the frequencies from apart and decreased the volume of the strings

maybe not my best work but I think I hit the mood =)

&amp;gt;--space Travel--&amp;lt; >--space Travel--<

very good stuff

Although some of the transitions didn't feel quite right; but still very good! you get a 5 from me. Stuff like this deserves to be in the top audio, not BS like JERK.

Jtspitfire responds:

Thanks a lot !

Pink Breeze Pink Breeze

Come back

And grace us with your musix:(

Lonely Drummer. Lonely Drummer.

Don't quite understand the low score

I like it; the layering of sounds was done well.

Dance of the Canon ~AxY~Remake Dance of the Canon ~AxY~Remake

Very good!

Just came back to see what you've improved in your work; and you're really shaping up! I love it, good amounts of variation; drums fit A LOT better within the song, keep it up!

AxY101 responds:

Thankss :D

Dreams of Trance ~AxY~ DEMO Dreams of Trance ~AxY~ DEMO

Getting better

The main issue I'm seeing is the main drum loops are far too prominent, and don't blend in well; and with the fact that the drum loop tends to stick around for a bit it makes the song get bland. Can't wait to hear more from you though!

AxY101 responds:

Thanks, ill try to remember that next time (:

Caught In The Act Caught In The Act

I still listen to this

It is beautiful.

NIght At The Movies (S08) NIght At The Movies (S08)

While I like fightclub

The clip just did not fit with the flow of the music, the other clips did for the most part however, and were very pleasing to listen to.