Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Ehh

animation was a little choppy and wasn't very smooth, humor was lacking because I guess I didn't "get it", as I've never personally known girl gamers who acted this way.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Somewhat amusing I suppose

The animation and art style were pretty lacking (although that may have been the point) and the humor was pretty dry, maybe a chuckle here and there but not really "hilarious".

I personally don't get why this has such a high rating, there is much better on the portal.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Ha!

Enjoyed the phoenix wright reference! Juan Corrida and Matt Engarde!

Shark Antennas Co. Shark Antennas Co.

Dunno why people think it's hard

Because I think I needed to redo a level once; this thing is easy peasy.

Good game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Great, thanks for the review :)

The Moops - Combos of Joy The Moops - Combos of Joy

A few bugs

I don't know why, but quite a few times it'd tell me I was out of ammo even though I had 3-5 left; this put a big damper on it :\ Otherwise very nice game

heavyboat responds:

This issue have been fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience,

stellar movement stellar movement

Excellent, absolutely excellent. Repetitive without feeling repetitive, beautifully done.

Please make a longer version, like 5-10 mins long, to just put on headphones and forget the troubles.

eghcvg responds:

cha bro, too easy. i'll release a longer version sometime today or tomorrow. i'll send ya a message when published. thanks for the comment :D

Disappointing Love Disappointing Love

Love it!

Very good piano piece right here; although in my opinion the strings feel a little TOO distant throughout the song.

Semaphore responds:

I tried to give the strings another acoustic layer of hall because I want to hear the piano in the foreground, besides I worked with a filterto split the frequencies from apart and decreased the volume of the strings

maybe not my best work but I think I hit the mood =)

&amp;gt;--space Travel--&amp;lt; >--space Travel--<

very good stuff

Although some of the transitions didn't feel quite right; but still very good! you get a 5 from me. Stuff like this deserves to be in the top audio, not BS like JERK.

Jtspitfire responds: